Popular Posts
-
What to do when there is a birthday party at school complete with cupcakes? That has to be one of the classic problems of having a gluten ...
-
Halloween brings back so many memories of costumes from the attic that my mom made for my older siblings that were passed down to us "l...
-
<div itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/Recipe"> <h1 itemprop="name"> </h1> <...
-
to make the best gluten free treats, I need to choose the best ingredients. These are the products I use. Not one of these compan...
-
Brown Rice spaghetti with Walnut cream sauce Tonight I had just a few minutes to get a tasty meal on the table. Thank goodness I tak...
No comments :
Post a Comment
This blog is a conversation, occasionally brusk, occasionally mild.
Please do not use language you wouldn't use in my office to address me here.
My daughters read every word.
If you are rude or menacing(and they will tell me) I will delete the comments.
So ask questions, tell stories of your own, and join the conversation.